BioTalent are partnering with a global leader in life sciences! They are recruiting for the role of a Scientific Program Manager to join their leadership team. The successful candidate will lead a cross functional project team and will be the single point of contact to the customer whilst also being their advocate within the company network.
This role will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a global leader in Life Sciences
- To wear many hats from leading projects, ensuring customer satisfaction and working closely with other teams.
- Hybrid model – working up to 2 days at home
You will be responsible for:
- Leading project execution for initiation, planning, execution and control (cost, time, quality and risk)
- Securing the required resources and capacity commitments & obtaining buy-in of all relevant stakeholders.
- Directing multi-disciplinary project teams and keeping all members accountable to their work.
- Working with stakeholders, customers and all team members to ensure compliance to the Project Plan.
- Co-ordinating with Sales to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the lifetime of the project.
You will bring the following:
- Previous relevant experience in project/program management.
- Significant stakeholder experience managing client and customer.
- Technical competency in the cGMP, regulatory standards and Biotech processing areas within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Working within a matrix organisation structure is desirable.
- Strong experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project skills.
- A sufficient understanding of PMP or Prince 2 is desirable.
If this role is for you or someone that you know, then please get in touch by emailing me on email@example.com or applying through this ad.
I look forward to hearing from you!
BioTalent Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.