- Posted 28 October 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSarah Ghaziri
I am working on an exciting project where my client is looking to hire a Quality Manager working on a sterile manufacturing site where you will develop and implement strategies to achieve quality objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity working as an integral part of the Senior Quality Leadership team with a leading, rapidly growing global healthcare company who are well respected in the life science industry.
This role will offer you
- The opportunity to work with a global pharmaceutical company in a highly strategic role as part of the senior leadership team
- A cross-functional role with lots of exposure across the wider business
- Continuous development opportunities and a long-term career within a dynamic and stimulating environment.
- To work in a fast-paced, globally recognised pharmaceutical company
- Work at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing quality strategies to achieve quality goals and objectives
- Managing your own QA team
- Management, review and implementation of quality systems and leading continuous improvement across the site
- Ensuring compliance to MHRA and EU GMP requirements as well as internal QMS policies
- Liaising with Manufacturing, Engineering and Validation departments to ensure the unit meets quality expectations
You will bring the following
- Excellent experience within quality assurance and the management of quality management systems
- GMP experience working on a aseptic or sterile manufacturing facility
- Experience within a leadership role
- BSc or MSc in a relevant Life Sciences subject