- Posted 21 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
I have a fantastic opportunity for the role of a QA Officer based in Warwick working for a leading UK manufacturer and distributor of OTC pharmaceuticals!
For the initial few weeks, you’d be required to be on-site 5 days a week & after you’ve met the team, this would be a hybrid position where you’d have up to 3 days WFH.
Please note this is a 12-month FTC role. The salary on offer is £30,000.
This role will offer you:
· The chance to work within a tight-knit, supportive team.
· The chance to deliver the highest quality pharmaceuticals.
· To contribute towards life-changing work.
You will be responsible for:
· Quality investigations ensuring GDP and GMP compliance by implementing continuous improvement strategies on the Pharmaceutical Quality System.
· Supporting the site (paper based) QMS ensuring activities are carried out compliantly.
· Strong understanding of the importance of compliance
· Writing and reviewing SOPs and quality technical agreements
· Deviation management including coordinating risk assessments and change controls.
You will bring the following:
- Technical expertise – GMP, GDP understanding.
- Experience with paper based QMS.
- Quality and compliance-focused thinking.
- Open to self-development.
If this interests you, please apply through this ad or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org!