Back to jobs
Principal Analytical Development Scientist
- Posted 21 February 2023
- LocationUnited States of America
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSam Heron
Principal Scientist, Analytical Development -- TX
BioTalent are partnered with a growing biotechnology company specializing in the production of cell and gene therapies. They are currently looking to add a senior leadership member to their Analytical Development team.
In this position, you will:
- Authoring, editing, and reviewing documentation.
- Coordinating the training, activities, and professional growth of the Analytical Development team.
- Assisting in resolving instrumentation issues, as well as OOS, and OOT scenarios.
- Overseeing the design, execution, and analysis of analytical methods
- Coordinating multiple experiments, designing and executing analytical methods and associated results reporting.
- Training junior members of the Analytical Development team in the use of lab equipment & instrumentation.
- Serving as technical lead for multiple projects, interacting with clients and/or other external collaborators or sponsors, working in a matrix environment & regularly interfacing with personnel in QC, QA, PD, and other departments
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Ph.D. + 3 years or MS + 6 years of experience
- Experience with assays such as cell-based assays (potency, activity), viral titration methods (plaque assay, TCID50), DLS, ddPCR, qPCR, HPLC, ELISA, FACS, and mammalian tissue culture
- Virology experience is strongly preferred
Please apply to this posting or reach out to email@example.com for a confidential conversation to learn more!