- Posted 17 January 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
I have an exciting opportunity available for the role of a Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician! You will work for a company with a strong mission to deliver work that improves the healthcare outcomes for millions of patients. They lead with forward-thinking ideals and a collaborative culture to help nurture their employees and move healthcare forward with their important innovations.
The working hours are Monday and Friday between 11am to 8pm (either 11am-7pm or 12pm-8pm).
The role will offer you:
- The chance to work with a global leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- To work in an environment that values the importance of work-life balance
- The chance to develop your abilities in an inclusive and diverse workforce
You will be responsible for:
- Completing the final checks of all Renal and HPN orders that contain POM & P medicines and ancillary items before their transition from the pharmacy to patients.
- Maintaining the relevant pharmacy dispensing records, documenting any daily errors or near-misses, following SOPs and ensuring a clear audit trail.
- Alerting the Lead Pharmacist to any issues relating to the quality and risk of products.
- Ensuring all patient details are correct for home orders and patient labels are applied in accordance with the relevant labelling requirements.
You will bring the following:
- UK recognised pharmaceutical qualification at Level 3 (e.g., BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
- UK recognised or GPhC accredited Pharmacy Accuracy Checking qualification (subject to internal approval by the Superintendent Pharmacist).
- Currently registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the GPhC and completion of CPDs.
- Good proficiency of using Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
If this role is for you or someone that you know, then please get in touch by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org or applying through this ad.
I look forward to hearing from you!