- Posted 03 October 2022
- LocationBourne End
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameValerie Kalna
Local Person for Pharmacovigilance (LPPV)
An opportunity has arisen for seasoned drug safety professional to join global leading CRO as LPPV.
The role is permanent, full-time and hybrid in either Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire office, however, offers significant WFH flexibility.
You will be responsible for:
- and close cooperation with the global PV system of the client
You will bring:
- Life Science degree
- 5+ years of experience in Pharmacovigilance
- In-depth knowledge of drug safety regulations, industry practices and standards
- Ability to work independently with high sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Quality oriented approach and consistent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP.
Phone: 0203 892 8777