- Posted 16 January 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameRebecca Wallis
About the job
Do you work with or have you got hands on experience with medical devices such as Defibrillators?
A product expert in active medical devices?
I want to hear from you!
One of the world’s largest Notified Bodies, headquartered in Germany and with entities all over the globe is currently searching for experts with experience in the field of Active implantable devices or similar products to join them as Auditor & Product Expert.
This role will offer you
- Opportunity to work with a well known Medical Device Notified Body
- Work daily with some of the largest and most innovative Medical Device companies globally
- Gain experience working with a wide range of new & Innovative Medical Devices
- Remote working with some travel
You will be responsible for
- Management of Conformity Procedures for Manufacturers
- On-Site Audits of Manufacturers According to ISO13485 & MDR
- Technical File Review According to Relevant Standards (ISO13485, MDR)
- Management of Client Portfolio & Schedule
You will bring the following
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology Etc
- Extensive Experience in R&D / Production of Medical Devices
- Good understanding of Quality Standards in the Medical Device space (ISO13485, MDD, MDR, MDSAP)
- German speaking
If you are interested please email me with your most recent CV to email@example.com.
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.