- Posted 17 January 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSam Heron
BioTalent is supporting the continued growth of an exciting RNA-Immunotherapeutic company with their steady, success-based growth. They are building a revolutionary approach, using their product to harness the body's existing system to combat cancers.
This role offers you:
- Opportunity to be the key member in an expanding group - leading Analytical Development activities.
- Opportunity to lead a team of junior analytical scientists.
- Analytical project lead - take autonomy of the methods, techniques, and strategies needed for the live programs.
- Work in an open, collaborative environment that offers exciting growth potential.
- Work in a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility with the latest technology & equipment.
- Chance to work with a revolutionary RNA-therapeutic area.
- Independently analyze, compile, and present experimental data in oral presentations and technical documents
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s (+8 years), Master’s (+6 years), or Ph.D. (+2 years) in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Previous experience working in an industry-based Analytical role is a key requirement.
- Hands-on experience with qPCR/dPCR, HPLC, CE, DLS, cell-based assays, or ELISA desired
- Previous experience with characterization of viral particles, RNA, and/or LNPs desired
- Experience in an Analytical Development or Quality Control group
- Excellent communication skills and ability to independently analyze, compile, and present experimental data in oral presentations and technical reports
Please apply to this posting or contact the below for a confidential conversation to learn more.
P: (617) 275 7696