- Posted 03 November 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameLeslie Eyidi
BioTalent is partnering with a start-up company create innovative medicines for patients by working with fibroblast cells and their influence on the immune system. They have a developing pipeline of first-in-class therapeutics for inflammatory disease and immuno-oncology. With leading experts in inflammatory disease, cancer and fibroblast biology and backed by major international investors, they are focused on developing ground-breaking science. They are seeking for new team members to help accomplish their mission.
This role will offer you
- Working with the company’s leaders to design and run in vivo and ex vivo disease tissue models in inflammation (effectiveness, PK/PD, and tolerability of biologics)
- Collaborate with CROs and academic collaborators and managing the selection and outsourcing of studies
- Working in a matrixed setting, closely with other research and project teams and offering scientific mentoring to junior team members
- Supporting a dynamic workplace where innovations are embraced and shared between the teams
You will be responsible for
- Planning, carrying out, and analysing ex vivo and in vivo research to determine the effectiveness, PK/PD, and tolerability in animal models
- Analysing endpoint data, writing reports, creating study reports and regulatory documents
- Providing projects with expert technical guidance,
- Form strong working connections with CRO partners to facilitate collaboration
- Use molecular biology approaches, cell differentiation/activation, and cell isolation
You will bring the following
- A PhD in a relevant scientific discipline and expertise in immunology
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a scientific role in industry preferably
- Proven expertise with in vivo experience using animal models of inflammation
- Outstanding analytical abilities, understanding of statistical procedures, and the ability to prepare reports and regulatory paperwork
- Able to work on complicated problems that call for a thorough investigation of several variables in order to analyse data or scenarios, deciding on methodology and procedures
- Experience in managing external partnerships, collaborations, and CROs to carry out project objectives
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +442038286061 .
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.