- Posted 25 October 2022
- LocationSan Diego
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameAriana Lopez Cuevas
Associate Scientist/ Senior Research Associate
An exciting Biotech team based in Southern California, with a key focus in the field of programmed cellular immunotherapy for cancer and immune disorder are looking for a Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate to join their Upstream Process Development team.
With investment from fortune 500 companies, such as Vanguard and Johnson & Johnson, the team are working on several clinical trials in multiple indications.
You will be responsible for supporting preclinical and IND-enabling activities. This role will collaborate closely with Manufacturing, R&D, QC and Analytical Departments.
This role will offer you
- The opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, and innovative science company
- Desirable working environment with career growth opportunities
- Great benefits and annual bonus
- Competitive Salary
You will be responsible for
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments to develop and refine the parameters for cell expansion and differentiation for cell derived NK and T cell product manufacturing
- Collaborate with the Manufacturing team to identify possible process improvements and design experiments to evaluate and make changes
- Perform characterization of specific processes utilizing flow cytometry, gene expression profiling, and media analysis
- Present data to Process Development team and program-specific teams
You will bring the following
- M.S. with 2 years of relevant experience or B.S. with 4 years of relevant experience in immunology, cell biology, stem cell biology or biomedical engineering s
- In depth experience with Cell Culture
- In depth experience with Flow cytometry (data acquisition and manual analysis)
- Prior experience in Process Development (Upstream) or Manufacturing setting is a plus
For more information about this opportunity, please apply to the role directly or send an email to email@example.com.