- Posted 26 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameNatasha Cole
BioTalent are proud to represent a world leading Healthcare and Medical Device pioneer on the search for a Quality Lab Manager to join their renowned site in Mississippi.
They are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to focus on managing the Chemistry and Microbiology labs.
This role will offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference, being exposed to a variety of development projects which have the potential to save lives.
- A great opportunity to develop your career within a company that provides continuous career and development opportunities.
- The opportunity to take on more project lines at the site
You will be Responsible for:
- Ensuring conformance to regulations in the Chemistry/Microbiology laboratory
- Interfaces with regulators during regulatory inspections
- Managing quality assessments of internal operations, suppliers to analyze compliance and assess risk
- Managing continuous improvement projects to achieve quality, reliability, and cost improvements
- Following up on non-conformances, investigations, and CAPAs
- Internal relationships - Liaising with stakeholders and responsible for training growth and development of team
- Managing financial responsibilities and accountabilities - budgeting and expenditures for areas of responsibility.
You will bring the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering
- Leadership experience
- Experience within a Chemistry Lab / Microbiology role
- Certified Quality Auditor preferred