- Posted 22 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
I am on the search for a talented QC Scientist to join a innovative next-generation biologics company based in Hertfordshire.
You will play a vital role in the execution of routine testing using validated analytical methods, ensuring compliance with specifications and driving manufacturing processes. This is a hands on lab based position, involving in-process and release testing, leading minor quality events, and implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Execute analytical tests on in-process and release drug product samples.
- Conduct analytical tests on drug product stability samples.
- Maintain laboratory housekeeping to keep the facility in an inspection-ready state.
- Prepare reagents, manage QC materials, and operate analytical instruments according to SOPs.
- Participate in qualification scripts and execute root cause analysis using appropriate tools.
- Initiate and lead deviation, laboratory investigation, change control, or CAPA as required.
You will bring the following:
- Experienced in methods such as PCR, Flow Cytometry, Cell Culture/Cell Biology
- A degree in Life Sciences of equivalent - Biology related is preferred