- Posted 06 January 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameValerie Kalna
CRA - REDUCED TRAVEL
Our award-winning CRO client are actively recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate (I-III) into their operations team.
The role is full-time, permanent and fully remote in Italy with reduced travel requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRA to continue their passion within clinical monitoring across 1 or 2 protocols. You will be responsible for site management for 2/3 sponsors with the CROs SOPs. The studies are in phases II-IIIb and will be across multiple therapeutic areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
You will bring:
- Life Science degree
- Experience as a monitor/CRA - 18 months +
- Certification to monitor in Italy
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Experience in the oversight of phases II-III of the clinical trial process
- Site organization and communication
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
If you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP.
Phone: 0203 892 8777