BioTalent are pleased to be working with a multinational leading biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. We are looking to hire a Warehouse Operative responsible for the smooth running of their warehouse including the management of GMP and non-GMP materials.
This role will offer you
- A fast-paced, friendly and motivating team.
- The opportunity to join a world-leading pharmaceutical company in leading manufacturing services in the life sciences space.
- Internal growth opportunities – progression opportunities within this fast-growing team.
You will be responsible for
- Control and issuance of GMP and non-GMP material.
- Ensure adequate supplies of consumables and other stock items and equipment.
- Performance of area housekeeping activities, including reporting problems, shortages or equipment breakdowns.
- Perform area and equipment temperature and pressure checks.
- Responsible for all logbooks.
- Pick, pack and ship GMP and non-GMP materials.
- Inspection and operation of forklift and other manual handling equipment.
You will bring the following
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Forklift license is essential.
- SAP experience is desired.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.