- Posted 29 September 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameKayleigh Best
Senior Scientist, Pharmacology ~ MA
BioTalent are partnered with an early-stage, VC-backed oncology biotherapeutics start-up who are looking for a Senior Scientist to join their Pharmacology team.
In this position, you will:
- Design, plan and execute syngeneic murine pharmacology studies independently, focusing on anti-tumor activity, PK/PD relationship, MOA and biomarker identification.
- Perform studies using an external CRO/mouse vivarium
- Analyze various mouse, NHP plasma, and tumor samples to answer PK, PD, MOA, and biomarker questions
- Use various cell-based/biochemical assays for sample analysis, including ELISA, AlphaLISA, Luminex, Jess (Proteinsimple) protein analysis, cell-based activity, proliferation assays, and various others.
- Advise the translational team on the use and selection of various syngeneic mouse models
- Use external CRO resources to develop external histopathology and gene expression assays.
- Perform statistical analysis of experimental data from in vitro and in vivo studies.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Ph.D. in Cell, Molecular or Cancer Biology, Pharmacology, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience (industrial or postdoctoral) in a cancer, immunology or bioanalytical laboratory
- Extensive hands-on experience with mouse syngeneic tumor models and PK/PD studies, alongside strong expertise in cellular tumor immunology, immune checkpoints and T cell/NK biology is a plus
Please apply to this posting or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation to learn more!