- Posted 07 November 2022
- LocationUnited States of America
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameKayleigh Best
Senior Research Associate, Biomarkers/Bioanalytical Development ~ Cambridge, MA
BioTalent are partnered with a scaling VC-backed biotech focused on developing cures for neurodegenerative diseases. This position offers the chance to be part of a small, collaborative team developing novel technology.
In this position, you will:
- Develop bioanalytical and biomarker ligand-binding assays, including processing and analysis of large molecules (proteins, mRNA, etc.). This position will primarily support the development & qualification of LBA assays to support nonclinical & clinical studies
- Monitor the assay development, qualification and analyses: reviewing data, qualification plans, reports, bioanalytical plans and reports both internally abd outsourced to CRO’s
- Authoring technical development reports, tech transfer documents & drug product sections of regulatory submissions
Preferred Qualifications include:
- B.S. or M.S. with 3+ years of biotech/pharma industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory guidance for PK, biomarker, ADA, potency/NAb, and/or LC/MS/MS assays
- Strong assay development and troubleshooting experience
Please apply to this posting or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation to learn more!