Senior Quality Manager – London – Competitive Package
I am partnered with a biopharma company based in London who are looking to onboard a Senior Quality Manager. This is a new position, where you will work closely supporting the Site Quality Director in managing the QMS during a really exciting time for the business. You will also be responsible for the direct line management of a team of motivated quality professionals.
You will be responsible for:
- Line management of a small group of Team Leaders within the quality function.
- Maintenance of the organisations QMS – ensuring compliance and making sure it is in audit ready state at all times.
- Liaising cross functionally with different departments, improving overall processes which influence the QA unit.
- Management of QA and team metrics/KPIs, being prepared to report to SLT.
You will bring the following:
- Substantial QA Experience operating within a GMP setting.
- Well versed in developing and maintaining quality management systems.
- Team leadership/supervisory experience.
- Brilliant working knowledge of GMP principles and guidelines.
If this role is for you or someone that you know then then please get in touch by reaching out to me on: firstname.lastname@example.org