- Posted 16 September 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDominic Pritchard
Senior/Drug Safety Physician to join a leading Global Drug Safety Consultancy.
The main purpose of this role is to engage in Drug Safety technical activities, working cross functionally to provide medical support within the Pharmacovigilance vertical. You will be involved in continuous safety assessment, evaluation and risk management acting as a marketing authorisation holder for clients.
- Permanent position
- Fully remote position (option to utilise London offices)
- Full time
- Working with a variety of Big Pharma and BioTech organisations
- Medically qualified with valid authorisation to practice medicine. GMC is an advantage
- 2+ years patient facing role in NHS or private
- 2+ years in pharma/biotech PV/Drug Safety department with wide cross functional understanding and application of role, responsibility and rolling up sleeves to get the work completed
- Practical experience of PV/Safety processes, directives, regulations and guidelines.
- Working to high standards, autonomously, within scope of expertise (happy to ask for support and learn when needed)
- AE/SAE/SUSARs/SADRs (including clinical trials), medical support to QPPV and colleagues, benefit-risk of medicinal products, CCDs/SmPC/PIL, ICSRs, signal detection/management, medical input to PSUR/DSUR/RMPs/clinical trial documentation, GPVP, LPPV/LSO management, SDEA, PVA, reconciliation etc
If this role is for you please be in contact with Dom on 02038286059 or email@example.com