We are extremely excited to be working with a unique, tenacious and forward-thinking biopharmaceutical company based in Oxford, UK.
Together we are looking for a professional who is innovative, a natural problem solver and has a desire for pushing boundaries in their work, you will need experience with developing methods or approaches in hydrogen deuterium exchange (HDX), native mass spectrometry (MS), structural / mechanistic MS or experience using MS to understand small molecule interactions.
This role will offer you:
- An inclusive company culture engaged with creating transformative medicines.
- A non-discriminatory, equal opportunity employer that you can be proud to work for.
- A chance to work at the interface of chemistry, cellular biology, structural biology and biophysics.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, optimising and executing structural MS experiments.
- Recording and analysing complex data, synthesising outcomes into conclusions / recommendations.
- Carrying out experimental troubleshooting.
- Being aware of emerging technologies that can advance existing technology platforms.
- Preparation and presentation of experimental findings to internal department or project team meetings.
- Contributing to patent and/or publication preparation.
You will bring the following:
- Practical experience with HDX or structural MS.
- Experience with native MS for characterisation of proteins, nucleotides, biotherapeutics or ligand interactions.
- A strong team mentality, with the ability to work at the interface of multiple disciplines.
- Excellent communicative and time management skills.
Contact details below are there if you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Telephone: +44 (0)2037289989
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.