- Posted 07 November 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameNatalie Wattenbach
Business Process Manager - Germany
BioTalent have partnered with a unique and innovative start-up company who have created a wearable medical device that aids fitness and helps the user to feel regenerated. The company take a holistic approach when designing products to ensure that their device supports the individual in stressful situations throughout the day and find peace during the evening.
The lifestyle product is controlled via a smartphone and offers 160 different therapy programs to encourage users’ wellbeing, health and balance.
As the company continues to grow, they are looking to introduce a Process Organisation department into the business and as a result, they have a Process Manager opportunity available. This role will be supporting the Process Owner and will suit a hands-on and dynamic person that can commute to the office in Mainz, 3 days a week (with the remaining 2 days, working from home).
The BPO are currently in the process of introducing structured process and quality management into the company and have chosen the management tool SAP Signavio to manage both the processes and the documents.
- Support in the setup and further development of the process organization
- Supporting the process owners in documenting or optimizing the processes
- Mapping of the processes with BPMN 2.0 and DMN in our tool
- Conceptual development of interfaces from our systems to the process engine
- Support in defining and introducing process KPIs
- Close cooperation with the IT department and quality management
- You have completed a degree in business administration or industrial engineering
- You have a strong analytical and process-oriented mindset
- You have experience with process management tools (e.g. Camunda or Signavio)
- You are familiar with the notations BPMN 2.0 and DMN
- You are familiar with the basics of data processing