- Posted 13 December 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameRomy Rowland
We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician to aseptically prepare and supply radiopharmaceuticals as well as assist with maintenance of the aseptic GMP requirements.
This role will offer you:
- An exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
- Opportunity to join a company committed to training and development to ensure you are always meeting your career objectives
- An opening to gain experience working with a wide range of activities
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and manufacturing of Radiopharmaceuticals eg, PET products
- Monitoring the Aseptic Suite including Environmental monitoring and Radiations monitoring
- Raising and completing deviation reports
- Participating in Root Cause Analysis and CAPA identification
- Reviewing of batch documentation
- Releasing products according GMP guidelines
You will bring the following:
- At least 1 year experience
- Aseptic dispensing experience or Radiopharmacy experience or working with isolators is desirable
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Scientific Degree in Chemistry/Biology/Pharmacy
- Knowledge of radiation (Desirable)
Please note that we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, and therefore can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the UK.