- Posted 22 November 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameAlexander Garrett
BioTalent is excited to be partnering with a leading global biopharmaceutical CDMO, who are recruiting for a high-level position within their management structure. This role will act as the driving force behind a large and high-performing team and will be responsible for creating an enthusiastic, results driven and customer focused environment. It is a hugely exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced leadership professional to leave their mark on a global company!
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Leading the department through effective management of Group Leaders and their subsequent teams.
- Effective implementation and improvement of departmental processes and procedures
- Collaborating closely with other senior management stakeholders to ensure workload is prioritised, manageable and delivered in line with the customer SLA’s.
- Innovation and improvement through the leading, coaching and mentoring of staff
- Ensuring effective communication within the team to identify and set performance goals and development plans, to help everyone achieve their ambitions.
- Oversight and control of the departmental budget whilst maintaining a high quality service to the customer.
The key requirements to be successful in this role are:
- Extensive experience building and managing teams in a pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
- The ability to inspire a large organization through clear articulation of vision in an exciting manner, developing future leaders, and translating strategies into executable and actionable plans. A strong business understanding is essential to success.
- A strong track record of project delivery, ideally with experience using Gantt and Action log – (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt desirable).
- Strong Leadership and Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills and interaction with all kinds of internal and external interfaces
For more information, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion about the role!