- Posted 08 January 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameIsaac Murray
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the worlds of the most well known notified bodies in the world
The role will offer you:
- the opportunity to improve you skills with one of the biggest names in the medical devices world
- flexible working hours
- extensive training courses
- travel around Germany
You will be responsible for:
- Work within the MHS technical audit team as an auditor, performing onsite audits at manufacturer’s premises. Audits are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR or IVDR), and other QMS certification schemes such as ISO 13485 and MDSAP
- In some cases, there will be opportunity to perform technical documentation assessments to the MDR/IVDR
- Travel required primarily in Germany. Travel may also be required globally.
- Conscientious compilation of reports and audit related documentation
- Operate as a project handler with responsibility for the coordination and management audit- related projects
You will be bring:
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline
- Demonstrable evidence of work experience of up to 4 years in medical devices industry
- Experience with ophthalmology products
- Knowledge of QMS standards, and/or EU devices legislation.
- Able to demonstrate strong project management, administration and organisation skills.
- Must be methodological, analytical and critical.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivating, proactive and must be able to adapt and work in challenging and high- pressure situations.
If you want to be part of an innovative company where you can grow and expand your current knowledge, GET IN TOUCH by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org