Download our free white paper, 'The Evolution of AI in Healthcare.'
Download our free white paper, 'The Evolution of AI in Healthcare,' the topics discussed by our panel included the gap between IT and biology, Claire Behar expressed how organisations need to bridge this gap by finding a ‘common language,’ where different experts can work together and collaborate effectively. We also spoke about the power of AI, and its ability to potentially predict a pandemic. Our panel concluded while predicting is impossible, AI can certainly provide early protection and surveillance.
Key topics included:
- AI will become a common practice across healthcare
- Investing in tech will help bridge gaps in knowledge
- There is a language barrier with big databases
- AI will not predict diseases but can detect and surveil
- Lessons learnt: providing data quickly is key in a pandemic
- The future of AI in healthcare is bright and exciting